Discipleship Ministry and Consulting
for Pastors, Leaders, and Educators in Atlantic Canada
Experience sustained growth in your local church!
We work with you to inspire and motivate the local church to experience sustained kingdom growth through growing in Biblical understanding and application and giving greater attention to core discipleship principles.
Core Discipleship Principles
To lay a strong foundation on which to build effective kingdom ministry, strategies, growth, and discipleship.
- The power of reproduction and multiplication from Biblical, relational discipleship as integral to the life and health of the local church;
- Identifying, building/discipling, and releasing youth and young adults to ministry and leadership;
- Leadership in the local church:
- display the fruit of the Spirit and model Biblical priorities;
- ministry leaders working together as God intended, understanding and applying the Word of God;
- identify and deal with potential attitudinal or relational obstacles to successful ministry;
- Bible Survey: a Two Testament approach
- Biblical discipleship demands we continue growing in the knowledge of Scripture and putting that knowledge into practice/action.
- It is imperative to treat the spiritual condition of Biblical illiteracy and shallowness. Failing to do so to will always yield the same results – anaemic Christian belief, practice, and discipleship, by under-nourished, immature believers.
Strengthening the souls of the disciples, encouraging them to continue in the faith, and saying that through many tribulations we must enter the kingdom of God (Acts 14:22 ESV)
Strengthening the souls of the disciples,
encouraging them to continue in the faith,
and saying that through many tribulations
we must enter the kingdom of God.
Acts 14:22 ESV